- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Cooperstown (n.y.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 553 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1890