- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Deposit Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 556 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1887