- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of Liberia
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: East Syracuse Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 557 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - C.H. Vogt & Son - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1885