- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- New Zealand.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Fonda Remove
Bird's-eye view. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. LC copy darkened, stained, torn, and taped. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 8-89
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1889