- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Frankfort Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 564 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1887