- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- China-India border.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: French, Frank F. Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet. LC copy imperfect: Sheet torn vertically at left center. Minor losses at top-center. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-147
- Contributor: French, Frank F. - French, J. H. (john Homer) - Friend & Au
- Date: 1858