- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Base map of Alabama].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: French, J. H. Remove Location: Keeseville Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 11 insets and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 495 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H. (john Homer) - French, J. H.
- Date: 1858