- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- China-India border.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: French, J. H. Remove Location: Lyons Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 26 insets, 11 views, 1855 census data, business directories, and table of distances. "Entered according to Act of Congress by R. P. Smith, in the year 1858 ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 576 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H. (john Homer) - Gillette, John E. - Smith, Robert Pearsall - French, J. H.
- Date: 1858