- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Ivory Coast.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Republic of Liberia
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- China-India border.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: French, J. H. Remove Location: Wayne County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 26 insets, 11 views, 1855 census data, business directories, and table of distances. "Entered according to Act of Congress by R. P. Smith, in the year 1858 ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 576 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H. (john Homer) - Gillette, John E. - Smith, Robert Pearsall - French, J. H.
- Date: 1858