- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Contributor: Hart, Henry Remove
Cadastral survey wall map showing buildings, lot lines, and landowners' names. Relief shown by hachures. Originally issued as a wall map; wooden rods removed from top and bottom edges of sheet. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes inset "Sketch of creek & plank road from the corporation boundary to Chittenango Falls", ill. of "Cazenovia Seminary", and ...
- Contributor: Hart, Henry - Miller & Co.
- Date: 1852