- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Grand Canyon
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- China-India border.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639