- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- General map of Cairo.
- The city of New York.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Language: Flemish Remove Part of: Cities and Towns Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670