- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Republic of Liberia
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware Bay (del. And N.J.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639