- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- The city of New York.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670