- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670