- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The city of New York.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Location: Northeast Atlantic States Remove
Street planning map. Covers all of Manhattan Island (New York, N.Y.) and substantial parts of adjacent counties in New York and New Jersey. Shows existing and proposed streets; also buildings and other structures, streams and other wetlands, political boundaries. Shows relief by hachures. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illustrations of surveying equipment used by the ...
- Contributor: Randel, John
- Date: 1821