- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of Liberia
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670