- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The city of New York.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Part of: Ammem Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670