- General map of Cairo.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- New Zealand.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670