- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- The city of New York.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- New Zealand.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Northeastern States Remove Language: French Remove
Scale ca. 1:320,000. Hand colored. LC copy sectioned and mounted on cloth and paper backing. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC copy annotated in black ink: 13. Place names in English. Shows administrative divisions in New York and portions of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New England. Based on John Montresor's A map of the Province of New York, with part of Pensilvania. 1775. ...
- Contributor: Montrésor, John - Le Rouge, Georges-Louis
- Date: 1777