- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- The city of New York.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Northeastern States Remove Language: French Remove
Scale ca. 1:320,000. Hand colored. LC copy sectioned and mounted on cloth and paper backing. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC copy annotated in black ink: 13. Place names in English. ...
- Contributor: Montrésor, John - Le Rouge, Georges-Louis
- Date: 1777