- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- The city of New York.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Language: English Remove Location: Champlain Remove
A survey of Lake Champlain including Crown Point and St. Iohn's on which is fixed the line of forty five degrees north lattit. terminating the boundarys betwe[e]n the provinces of Quebec and ...
Scale ca. 1:127,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Sectioned and mounted on cloth backing. In pencil, lower left margin: No. 10. Includes descriptive notes and "References to Crown Point." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1074 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Collins, John - Murray, James - Blaskowitz, Charles
- Date: 1765