- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- The city of New York.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Manhattan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670