- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Amboy (oswego County : Township) Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. and 3 detail maps. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Annotations in ink and pencil. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rod along top of sheet. LC copy imperfect: Minor losses along lower margin and lower-right corner missing, all edges significantly foxed, significant staining throughout. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2007-157
- Contributor: A.H. & S. Foster (firm) - Heppenheimer, Frederick
- Date: 1855