- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Republic of Liberia
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A capital do Brasil.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Chicago, central business section.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Essex County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 11 insets and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 495 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H. (john Homer) - French, J. H.
- Date: 1858