- Clarion, Clarion County
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- New Zealand.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1670-1679 Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670