- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Hudson River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the Hudson River from Manhattan Island to Albany, natural features, and other geographical entities in the region. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639