- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- The city of New York.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Republic of Liberia
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
The seat of action, between the British and American forces; or, An authentic plan of the western part of Long Island, with the engagement of the 27th August 1776 between the King's ...
Scale ca. 1:215,000. Hand colored. Has watermarks. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1146 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel - Robert Sayer and John Bennett (firm)
- Date: 1776