- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- New Zealand.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York Remove Language: Latin Remove
Stokes, Iconography, p. 147 (vol. 1), lists dates as 1651-55. See Map collectors circle, #24. Phillips, 465 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes view "Nieuw Amsterdam op t eylant Manhattans." Vault
- Contributor: Visscher, Nicolaes
- Date: 169?