- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Grand Canyon
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York Remove Subject: Manhattan (new York, N.Y.) Remove Location: Bronx Remove
Scale ca. 1:33,500. In left margin: Supplement to Brooklyn Eagle almanac, 1910. Statistical data, "Hammond's new road map, Long Island," and maps of "Best Manhattan automobile routes," "Brooklyn as the automobile gateway to Long Island," and "Long Island automobile roads" on verso. LC copy is imperfect: Hole in center. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: C.S. Hammond & Company
- Date: 1910