- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: New York Remove Subject: Manhattan (new York, N.Y.) Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670