- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: North America Remove Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633