- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: North America Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Contributor: Moore, John Hamilton Remove
Scale ca. 1:1,250,000. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the upper left. LC copy imperfect: Small hole in bottom. Includes notes. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 769 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Moore, John Hamilton - Robinson, G. G. (george G.)
- Date: 1784