- China-India border.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: North America Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639