- The city of New York.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: North America Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639