- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Grand Canyon
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: North America Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (north America) Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639