- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- New Zealand.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: North America Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (north America) Remove Location: South America Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Shows the coasts of North America and South America from Virginia through the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico to Guiana in South America highlighting Cuba, the island of Hispaniola and the West Indies. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the first volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639