- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Republic of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: North America Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639