- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of Liberia
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: North America Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639