- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Bradford Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 739 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1895