- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Grand Canyon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Butler Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 743 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1896