- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of Liberia
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Carnegie Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. Indexed for points of interest. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 748 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1897