- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Chicago, central business section.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Collegeville Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. "Published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 754 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1894