- [Base map of Alabama].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- The city of New York.
- General map of Cairo.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Ephrata Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 771.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: edges and sections of pictorial border missing. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1887