- The city of New York.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- New Zealand.
- Grand Canyon
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Factoryville Remove
Bird's-eye view. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest. LC copy stained and darkened. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 91-44
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1891