- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1840 to 1849 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Howell, Courtland D. Remove
Map of railroad line commencing at a point on the West-Philadelphia R.R. 4 miles below its junction with the Columbia R.R. & terminating at the R.R. bridge at Gray's Ferry; showing it ...
The distance and cost of grading is tabulated at the lower right of the map. The area covered is along Mill Creek and from the Lancaster Pike to Schuylkill River.
- Contributor: Howell, Courtland D. - West Philadelphia Rail Road Company
- Date: 1849