- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- New Zealand.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830 to 1839 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Kennedy, A. W. Remove
Hand col. to show township boundaries. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Philadelphia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Swann Galleries; 2007. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink, margins trimmed. Includes indexed statistical table and elevation profile of "Lehigh Canal, Delaware division of the Penna. Canal". Swann Galleries Auction Sale #2098 in New York on ...
- Contributor: Kennedy, A. W. - Knight, J. - Tanner, Henry Schenck
- Date: 1831