- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- China-India border.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Lederle, Charles Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 773 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Lederle, Charles - Lederle (chas.) & Co.
- Date: 1909