- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Apollo Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 732 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1896