- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Merrimac, Mass.
- The city of New York.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Beaver Town Remove
LC Land ownership maps, 764 Includes twenty nine inset maps, four indexed: Beaver Town, Bridgewater and Rochester, New Brighton, and New Castle. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Ames, N. S. - Barker, Wm. J. (william J.)
- Date: 1860